2. Brain-Ready Reading (K-2nd)
Since 2008, Brain-Ready Reading has given parents everything they need to lay a firm foundation for their children's learning-to-read stage (beginning reader up to 2nd grade). Like Orton-Gillingham, our program is structured, sequential, and cumulative. However, we also work on the essential cognitive skills of processing speed and working memory. After completing the program, children know how to blend words and recognize the most common sight words and word patterns automatically. The power of daily, brain-friendly practice results in enhanced cognitive skills and automated reading skills that prepare children for the rigors of upper-grade schoolwork.
Use the WowzaBrain Quick Test to see if Brain-Ready Reading is right for your child.
What You Get:
1. Brain-Ready Reading DIY Guidebook
Download sample pages at right.
2. 6-Month Subscription to Online Training Videos
- 15+ short "Coaching Pointers" videos help you become a coach who can meet your child’s unique needs.
- 20+ quick demonstration videos show you how to play each game and use our reading techniques.
Videos match games in Guidebook above
3. WowzaBrain Community
Get advice from our Cognitive Learning Specialist and encouragement from other parents. Get your questions answered, and celebrate large and small victories with fellow coaches.
4. Optional, Fee-based, Remote Consult Support
Some coaches seek a little help along the way. A Cognitive Learning Specialist is available to tailor your child’s program, provide specific behavioral tips, help you use testing results to help your child make faster progress, and teach you how to advocate for them.
Learn about our Active Duty and First Responder discount.